The Spiritual Freedom Show with Richard Lawrence – Premiere
Richard Lawrence January 3, 2021
Do you want to know the purpose of life and why you are here? Be at peace with your destiny? Give powerful service to the world? Discover the extraterrestrial message for these days? Experience true spiritual freedom?
We’re thrilled that international bestselling author and spiritual teacher, Richard Lawrence, will be hosting a new show bringing you the wisdom of some of the greatest spiritual teachings ever given to Earth: The Nine Freedoms.
Richard has appeared on radio, tv and in the press around the world thousands of times. He has been Executive Secretary of The Aetherius Society for Europe for over 40 years and is a leading disciple of Master of Yoga Dr George King.
The show will play on bodymindspiritradio.com every other Saturday at 12 Noon Eastern Time.
What can you look forward to?
Each week Richard will play extracts from The Nine Freedoms. He’ll share some of the knowledge he gained from his spiritual teacher and close friend, Dr King, as he draws out the inner meaning of the text so that you can apply it in your own life. You’ll also hear from people, like you, revealing the “Moment of Truth” which turned them towards the spiritual path. And Richard will answer questions sent in to us, which Darren Ball will put to him on air. It’s not just talk though – each show will also include a spiritual practice led by a guest presenter for you to try!
Catch the premiere! Don’t miss:
- What The Nine Freedoms are, who gave them to Earth and how they were given through Dr King
- What made Dr King’s mediumship so unique
- How service to others can literally change your life
- What the astrology of 2021 reveals about the present era and how it will affect us all, with special guest Chrissie Blaze
- A “Moment of Truth” with Jack Stafford – how he found the spiritual path
- A world healing prayer written by the late Ray Nielsen you can join in with
Write to us! Do you have spiritual questions, or an experience with one of the practices from the show that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Reply to this email, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org