#16 – A transformation of Yoga and Religion
Richard Lawrence August 7, 2021
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Deezer | RSS | More
There are many spiritual traditions on Earth which have worshipped the Sun – and they have not been wrong in doing so.
With the giving of The Nine Freedoms in 1961, Mars Sector 6 stated that:
“The greatest yoga is – SERVICE.
“The greatest religion is – SERVICE.
“The greatest act is that act done in – SERVICE.”
And even declared:
“Serve – and you will become enlightened.”
Catch episode #16 of The Spiritual Freedom Show with Richard Lawrence as he explores this declaration and what it means for spirituality on Earth!
- How giving service to others helps your karma, and can help you to face your own problems in life too
- How to strike the right balance between giving service and doing spiritual practices
- Insights into materialism and overcoming possessiveness
- A Moment of Truth from Gino Scialdone, who discovered the teachings of the Cosmic Masters in his martial arts dojo
- Join Alyson Lawrence in an ancient, sacred practice revealed by the Master Aetherius that can help you to be more inspired by your own Higher Self
Write to us! Do you have a question, a story or an experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Reply to this email, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover more about The Nine Freedoms – your guide through spiritual evolution to enlightenment and beyond