December 25, 2018 | Posted in We Get Results
AIRTIME: 11/25/2018 – 1 pm
SHOW: Mary Singer Albertson Knows how to get Results and the People who make things happen. Her slogan is “Be an advocate for people who have no voice”. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for… “Be the change you want to see in the world.
THIS EPISODE: Mary interviews Ken Patterson Director of Global Grassroots Advocacy at RESULTS, the power to end poverty.
Ken Patterson (RESULTS) and I discuss what we can do now that the election is over. We aren’t finished after we vote. We elected them and we need to tell them what we want them to do. A member of Congress said, “You elect us and then you abandon us. You don’t tell us what you want.”
RESULTS is a movement of passionate, committed everyday people. Together they use their voices to influence political decisions that will bring an end to poverty. Volunteers receive training, support, and inspiration to become skilled advocates. In time, volunteers learn to effectively advise policymakers, guiding them towards decisions that improve access to education, health, and economic opportunity. With every hour of their time, volunteers multiply their impact through the enormous power of advocacy — whether it’s helping change policy to support millions of families putting food on the table or helping raise billions of dollars for the world’s most vulnerable children. Visit their site at https://www.results.org/
Welcome to the “Beautiful Earth” radio show, a one-hour celebration of our “Great Mother Earth” with host Barbra White. Barbra is a holistic therapist, a gifted psychic, and bestselling author. Each month she is joined by Dynamic Leaders on cutting edge of Ecopsychology, Feminism, Sacred Sexuality, Ecology, Raw Food, Macrobiotics, Spirituality, Sustainability and more…
December 3, 2018 | Posted in Sacred Sexuality with Leslie Blackburn
Leslie helps you connect with your sacred sexuality, and welcomes calls during the show. Join her for monthly topics that help you bring peace to you, your body, and your relationships. Bring your curiosity!
Listen now and see more info below
AIRTIME: Tuesday, December 18, 10:00 – 11:00am
Sacred Sexuality with Leslie Blackburn 10-11 a.m. Leslie helps you connect with your sacred sexuality, and welcomes calls during the show. Join her for monthly topics that help you bring peace to you, your body, and your relationships. Bring your curiosity!
1) Check out Radio Podcasts, VideoCasts, and more free Resources, along with classes and private sessions available in person and by Skype or phone
2) Plus the Home Study practices:
* Sacred Sexuality classes on four new topics are available by video, purchase access at the website.
* Tantric Energy Touch workshop – available on audio CD!! Order online at the website!
3) The best way to get announcements about upcoming events, as well as inspirational stories, videos and radio show archives is to Subscribe to the Email newsletter, by clicking on the link at the website.
4) Leslie is available for Speaking Engagements and for Private Sessions! at www.LeslieBlackburn.com
5) AND so exciting – if you like what you heard today and want more, there is now a whole new way to support Leslie in bringing these Sacred Sexual teachings into the world AND get amazing rewards for it – including sneak peeks of her new book which is currently underway! Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/leslieblackburn See all the details there!