Welcome to the “Beautiful Earth” radio show, a one-hour celebration of our “Great Mother Earth” with host Barbra White. Barbra is a holistic therapist, a gifted psychic, and bestselling author. Each month she is joined by Dynamic Leaders on cutting edge of Ecopsychology, Feminism, Sacred Sexuality, Ecology, Raw Food, Macrobiotics, Spirituality, Sustainability and more…
Guest the episode “Beautiful Earth” is all about SASHA Farm | Sanctuary and Safe Haven for Animals http://www.sashafarm.org/
SASHA Farm is the Midwest’s largest farm animal sanctuary. They provide animals with food and water, veterinary care and a roof over their heads, they also give the animal residents affection, social interaction with others of their own species, and a sense of security. Sasha was a wonderful canine companion, a true friend, who lived and loved for 17 years. In honor and in memory of this beloved dog, her caretakers chose to name their sanctuary “SASHA Farm.” The name SASHA is also an acronym for the animal rescue operation – Sanctuary And Safe Haven for Animals. The sanctuary currently shelters over 200 animals, each with its own healing story to tell.
July 17, 2018 | Posted in Sacred Sexuality with Leslie Blackburn
Leslie helps you connect with your sacred sexuality, and welcomes calls during the show. Join her for monthly topics that help you bring peace to you, your body, and your relationships. Bring your curiosity!
Listen now and see more info below
Sacred Sexuality with Leslie Blackburn 10-11 a.m. Leslie helps you connect with your sacred sexuality, and welcomes calls during the show. Join her for monthly topics that help you bring peace to you, your body, and your relationships. Bring your curiosity!
1) Check out Radio Podcasts, VideoCasts, and more free Resources, along with classes and private sessions available in person and by Skype or phone
2) Plus the Home Study practices:
* Sacred Sexuality classes on four new topics are available by video, purchase access at the website.
* Tantric Energy Touch workshop – available on audio CD!! Order online at the website!
3) The best way to get announcements about upcoming events, as well as inspirational stories, videos and radio show archives is to Subscribe to the Email newsletter, by clicking on the link at the website.
4) Leslie is available for Speaking Engagements and for Private Sessions! at www.LeslieBlackburn.com
5) AND so exciting – if you like what you heard today and want more, there is now a whole new way to support Leslie in bringing these Sacred Sexual teachings into the world AND get amazing rewards for it – including sneak peeks of her new book which is currently underway! Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/leslieblackburn See all the details there!
July 12, 2018 | Posted in Divine Heart Radio
Divine Heart Radio with Psychic Daniel James every Friday from 7-8 p.m. Tune in to multi-faceted psychic and healer Daniel James for a greater understanding of the psychic world, advise on love, money and what your future holds, Daniel welcomes calls during the show.
SPECIAL GUEST: Jacklyn Miller is a professional counselor specializing with a focus in both substance abuse treatment as well as adult & children’s mental health. She enjoys alternative methods of relating to clients using such methods as art therapy, mandala drawings, guided meditations and play therapy. Jacklyn draws from her personal and wide array of life experiences. These life events have ranged from childhood traumas & chronic pain to severe health issues. Yet, all have inspired her to find healing, faith & courage. In her spare time, Jacklyn enjoys playing the violin, painting, and playing with children or animals. Above all else, she is proud to wear her heart on her sleeve & be a witness of miracles so that she may touch lives with empathy and authentically.
AIRTIME: Friday 7/13 at 7-8 p.m.
July 11, 2018 | Posted in Journey Into Oneness
Journey Into Oneness with Darlene Sowa. Energy Medicine Practitioner, exercise physiologist, lifestyle visionary. Darlene shares ideas and tools to assist you on your journey to rediscovering your wild and authentic nature, as well as, the abundant nature of the universe. Monthly topics and a guest will help you navigate these ever-changing times with new insights, renewed hope, and empowering visions. Topics: Releasing the old, birthing the new.